9.10.2010

shopping.vintage

Last weekend I spent a crisp end of summer morning with my good friends Rebecca and Chris. Along for the treasure hunting was also their gentle greyhound Trevor. We strolled an outdoor flea market looking for beautiful things with a good story. I just love the moment when you spot something wonderful among of all the "other stuff".  Turns out, Rebecca and I agree on what falls into the wonderful things category and so a great collaboration begins....hmmmm, I like that.
We both fell in love with big old jars. I especially loved the printing on them.
And I just couldn't resist adding this deer antler to my personal collection. I plan to hang it in the light somewhere it can cast a lovely dark shadow on a white wall.
I'm missing Brimfield this week, but taking this little trip only a few days ago makes up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails