4.04.2012

Today: Dinner with a Professor (ME!)


I'm honored and thrilled to have been asked by the architecture student's at Wentworth to give a talk about my life and career. Yesterday, as Charles and I had lunch (amazing turkey and brie sandwiches from City Feed and Supply!) we collected images spanning my five years of education and subsequent 12 years of professional work. When I was done, I scrolled through my presentation, meant to capture what I have accomplished these last years, and I had a realization. I have done a lot.
I am one of those people that always feels like there is more to do, more to explore, more to learn. But for that moment I felt like standing still just for a second to enjoy it.

So this evening after studio at 5:30 I hope to see you there! Here is a peak at what I'll be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails