12.05.2009

home.collection

Last week was a blur of activity leading up to the Hidden Talents show on thursday evening. But now that things have settled down just a little bit, I thought it was time I shared my new Home Collection. Unfortunately I wasn't able to document much of the process of how these items came about. As I said the week was a blur of design and production.
Without further delay, here are a few of the pieces from the new collection. They will be available for sale very soon!


This series of hemstitched linen dinner napkins is called DOT BRANCH. The design is graphic and simple, an abstraction of something found in nature. The word home is printed individually using a letter set typically used to imprint metals. I liked the way they are slightly imperfect, almost as though done on a typewriter. Colors shown are Blue, Gray, and Teal.

The OIL BOARD MONOGRAM dinner napkin is shown here with an M but can be personalized with any monogram. I thought this would make a great housewarming gift.

This is the GRASS dinner napkin which inspired the graphic for the MAKE.GOOD logo.
There is more to come. I have a beautiful pillow series to post very soon. Who knew pillows were so hard to photograph. Going to give it a shot today and hope for great results.

1 comment:

  1. Susie, we feel so lucky to have some of the first series of products from makegoodstudio, beautifully personal and crafted with tremendous care and purpose. in other words, the perfect gift.

    I'll come by and doing some photography with you? I'll bring beer for you and Patrick :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails