12.21.2009

inspiration.wall

In the MAKE.GOOD studio there is a wall where anything inspirational, pretty, cool, or completely strange, gets tacked up.
This wall is always changing with a few permanent fixtures that I can't bring myself to take off.
..the BOX sticker is one of them.  I got it on Nantucket Island a long time ago and it reminds me of all the the summers spent at the Duck Inn. Second is the little scrap of paper on the bottom right hand corner, a doodle I did years ago of little stars and flowers.
But there is one that is most important on this wall. It is the card in the middle left of the wall. It has written on it a quote by Anais Nin. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
I try never to forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails