2.04.2010

yes.new.handbags!

According to Phil the groundhog, we still have six more weeks of winter. I am dreaming of warm weather, but until then I may as well embrace the frigid air in style. I'll definitely be sporting one of these reclaimed wool handbags I just added to the collection.
Check them out here...and please let me know if there is a color combination you are in love with. I can make it custom for you!
























The Green Leaf Clutch features off white silk exterior and royal blue lining.

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love all the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. Found your blog through mint. My favourite is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your bags. The blue leaf cluth is just stunning. I'm glad I've found them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I like the outfit suggestion that compliment the bags. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails