4.22.2011

Meeting of the minds.

I was recently invited to a "meet up" held monthly by an established group of talented, crafty, small business owner ladies. At first I was hesitant. I asked myself, "What could I possibly have to talk about with a bunch of women I don't know?" Turns out, A LOT!
The meet up took place at Gather Here, a new aptly named fabric store and sewing parlor promoting all things handmade and fabulous. The space is cheery and bright. This is not surprising after meeting the lovely owner Virginia whose enthusiasm for all things beautiful shines right through her pretty black rimmed glasses.
It was a morning of chatting about craft shows, talents, clients and even taxes and I left feeling like I had found something rare.





I managed to restrain my self from buying everything, but am already looking forward to next months gathering...wherever that may take me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails