1.09.2013

CAUTION: UNDER CONSTRUCTION

This is how life feels lately; a bit like it has been dismantled and is waiting patiently to be put back together again.
You may have notices the absence of new bags, or any creative endeavors. There have been few.  So instead of worry, I've decided to think about this phase in life (that will surely pass) as one where the structure is strong, but it's been stripped down to the studs waiting to receive new finishes.
Until reconstruction begins, I'm working on staying focused on teaching and enjoying some down time at home with my little family. It's hard for me to not always be creating, but sometimes I just have to be ok with letting things be in process.

NOTE: The photo above is of this amazing project. It is actually under construction and I'm so excited to see it begin to take shape in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails