9.14.2010

letter.press

Last week's trip to the antiques market was more than just about a fun morning out with friends. It was also a day to find inspiration for MAKE.GOOD studio. Winter is fast approaching and I've started working on a new line of bags and home accessories, but inspiration is lacking. It must be the changing of the season. It always brings on the urge to hibernate.
But this Fall I'm staying focused and luckily my finds at the market are helping. I found these beautiful antiques printing plates! Some have text, others images, but overall I'm loving that the results are still abstract.
I'm not sure yet how they will make their way into the new designs, but I'm excited to try.
(My favorite is the series of squares in the second image on the left! Click on the image to zoom in and take a closer look)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails