12.31.2010

Energy is Energy.

Nothing can begin without the ending of something else. As an old, musty year's kinetic energy gives way to the new one's potential energy, I question this premise.
Perhaps a better way of seeing the world is as a series of beautifully stitched together moments that neither end nor begin anything. As someone who tries to live in full color, it occurs to me that seeing endings as giving way to beginnings leave us with a colorless, static life. Then again, what do I know?
But, either way, I won't wish you anything tonight but a Happy Next Moment...it is, after all, all there is!
Luckily, my next moment involves a lovely glass of champagne!
Cheer, Friends! Thanks you for all the lovely moments!
(Photo by: Ramsey Bakhoum)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails