4.24.2013

Patch Pocket Totes + A Trunk Show

I have been frantically making bags to round out the Spring/Summer Collection 2013. The latest additions are these handsome, heavy linen and leather totes. They have great big exterior pockets either single or paired. I really love the details. There are little silver rivets that catch the light and luxurious leather or suede in contrast..and they zip closed! I can not wait to take one of these out into the world and show her off! I think my excitement is maybe coming across, but I can't get enough of these. They have an old world french feel but with modern details and proportions.
Where to get them you ask?... (scroll to the bottom to find out)

^^The Patch Pocket Tote features a zipper closure! Wonderful, isn't it... Now everything stays put.^^
We will be at a Trunk Show this Saturday, April 47th in Wenham, MA from 3:00-6:00 and all the new bags will be there too!
It promises to be a great social event with appetizers and beverages...and you can get your mom a great handmade gift while your there! See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails