7.09.2012

SNAPSHOT: The Fourth and other fun stuff.

This holiday week was fun! There were parties and friends and, as always, great food. This amazingly simple recipe of eggs baked in tomatoes makes a great special breakfast. We do ours on the grill! Penny had many hikes this week. We finally got around to taking her here for the first time. I explored a new coffee shop in downtown and had brunch with my girlfriend at a South End favorite spot. I wore a hat, of course. This is a great inexpensive one if your in the market. And if your in JP, stop by this shop! It's were I get all my hats.
Hope you had a great week and weekend. It's summer so in the midst of all the activity there is always time to lounge around and read a good summer book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails