8.23.2012

SITE VISIT: Barrington Coffee Roasting Company

I love coffee. Every morning I rev up my Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine and pull a couple of lovely shots of perfect creamy coffee for my daily americano. It's one of life's little rewards. But the perfect cup starts with great beans roasted to perfection. And those, I recently discovered, can be gotten at Barrington Coffe Roasting Company in Fort Point.
Recently, my coffee loving boyfriend, discovered this little gem and decided we should pay it a visit. It was as good as we had hoped. My first impression was of the spare decor which hit just the right note for being in this industrial part of the city. And then the coffee...well balanced, not over roasted or over extracted, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails