8.17.2012

IN CONSTRUCTION: Trillium Brewing Co.

No doubt you have, by now, heard about Trillium Brewing Company. It's a project I've been working on for over a year. Yesterday I stopped by to see progress on the tasting room/retail space. The guys at G.H. McKissock Construction are doing an amazing job with all the little details of this small space . I love the reclaimed windows the owner JC got from a building next door in Fort Point Chanel. They really are turning out to be the show piece of the space. Here's a peak!
What do you think? Will you stop in for some craft beer when it opens in the Fall?


2 comments:

  1. It looks great. What are the reclaimed windows dividing? I'm definitely looking forward to stopping by--craft beer and good architecture? That sounds right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,
    The windows divide the retail space from the where the actual brewing happens! You can be in the tasting area and see the brewhouse threw the windows. I'll let you know when the opening happens!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails